Update Effective as of: May 1, 2021
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS NOTICE
- Merchants and Their Users – Most information we collected about merchants is business information, not personal information. We use any personal information collected to support and better understand our merchants and provide and improve our services.
- Website / Support Service Users – We collect personal information you provide directly, such as your contact information, and information collected through cookies and similar tools. We use this to provide the website, support and better understand our users and provide and improve our services.
- Employees / Contractors / Applicants – If you apply for a job with Coretava, we use your personal information to consider hiring you. If we hire you, we will use your personal information in connection with your employment. A separate privacy notice may apply to employees.
APPLICATION OF THIS NOTICE
What This Notice Covers
This notice applies to all personal information that we collect, use, disclose and store when you apply for a job with Coretava or access our services. "Coretava" and any related companies anywhere in the world.
What This Notice Does Not Cover
- Merchants: As mentioned above, we process personal information for others, including merchants. Please direct any complaints, questions or requests related to your personal information directly to those merchants. In the event you are not satisfied with how they respond, you may contact us directly, but we cannot guarantee we will be able to address it.
- Non-Personal Information: Information about your business, including your business contact information, is not typically personal information. Anonymized information is also not considered personal information for the purposes of this notice. We may anonymize any personal information in our custody, in which case it will cease to be personal information.
In some situations, we may rely on exemptions or other permitted conduct under applicable laws, including to collect, use, disclose or store personal information for purposes not described in this notice. We provide services to merchants in many jurisdictions and privacy practices may be adopted to address the specific privacy requirements of particular jurisdictions. If you are unsure if or how this notice applies to you, please contact us at email@example.com
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
Please note that we may update this notice from time to time to reflect changes in our privacy practices by providing you with notice of the changes. Notice includes but is not restricted to posting a link to the new notice, posting a new notice at coretava.com/privacy-policy, or sending you a link to the new notice via contact information you have provided to us. Such changes will be effective with respect to your use of Coretava's services after Coretava has given notice of the changes. Please review this notice periodically to see whether it has been updated. Any use of Coretava's services by you after we provide notice constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Much of the personal information we process is necessary to provide our services and meet our contractual obligations. In most other situations, we rely on our legitimate interest (which, in some countries, would be "implied consent" or a legal exception to the consent requirement, such as where the processing is to prevent fraud). The specific purposes for which we process personal information include to:
- communicate with you
- track and process your purchases and report back to you as appropriate
- administer, manage, test and improve our services
- help merchants better understand the services, such as through reporting and analytics
- deliver content and information to third parties including other merchants and their customers
- market and advertise our services
- fulfil any other purpose that would be reasonably apparent to the average person at the time of collection
While not stated as a purpose below, we may also use any personal information:
- For security purposes, including to detect, prevent and investigate potential fraud
- Where required or permitted by law